The use of B4Bahrain services is governed by the below Terms and AUP, This document was last updated on:
29 november, 2010.
1. Terms of Service B4Bahrain is a key supplier of worldwide web page hosting services in Bahrain. B4Bahrain reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. B4Bahrain also reserves the right to suspend a customer's access to any or all services provided by B4Bahrain at any time without notice or reason. B4Bahrain also have the right to cancel or suspend a customer's account if they violate this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
2. Account-Holder Identification Information You agree that you, as the person officially responsible for all use of your account, are at least 18 years of age. If you are below 18 years of age, you need to have parental approval in order to sign up, and the account must be ordered by a parent or guardian, in his or her own name. You agree to supply B4Bahrain with a current and truthful name, postal address, email address and telephone number for our records, and this is your duty to keep this information up to date. You also agree that you are an authorized user of any credit card that you supply to our payment partner or you and us agree that we have an obligation to fully investigate any possible fake credit card use.
3. Sharing or Reselling of account You are as the individual responsible for all use of the account, whether someone you have given access to the account causes damage or not. You know this includes but is not limited to; violation of the hosting account due to carelessness on your part.
4. Account Setup Your account will be setup after receiving payment and we or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) incase of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address that is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under.
5. No warranties B4Bahrain is not making any kind of warranties or representations for the services being offered. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No advice or information given by B4Bahrain or its agents or employees shall create a warranty. B4Bahrain provides no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software or other material available on the service is free from viruses or other harmful components. Under no circumstances B4Bahrain would be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or extensive damages that result in any way from your use of or inability to use the service, or for third partie's use of the service to access your Web space, or to access the Internet or any part thereof, or your or any third parties' reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through the service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance.
6. Termination of Sub Account B4Bahrain reserves the right to terminate a sub account of your Multiple Domain Hosting Plan or Reseller Plan at anytime and without notice if found violating the acceptable use policy. All rights reserved.
7. Payment Information You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from B4Bahrain, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify B4Bahrain of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a chronic basis. B4Bahrain the charges/rates of any or all the services at anytime.
8. Backups and Data Loss Your use of the service is at your own risk. We are not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You are responsible for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backups of files and data stored on our servers. The backups that we take are ment to restore the the servers as a whole. If you need backups of your old data that has been deleted due to non payment, or buy your own mistake charges will apply. For active accounts we may do 1 courtesy restore every 3 months free of charge. Restores will be charged at the rate of Rs. 2000 per domain for budget, business or reseller packages and Rs. 4000 for portal packages. We do not backup any accounts exceeding 5GB of disk space and exceeding 50,000 inodes.
9. Cancellation and Refunds B4Bahrain reserves the right to cancel the account at any time. Customers may cancel their account at any time. Company gives you an unconditional 15-day money back guarantee. Refund requests after 15 days will not be negotiated. Accounts cancelled by B4Bahrain do not qualify for the 15-day money back guarantee. Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund. Accounts where a domain is purchased through B4Bahrain do not qualify for the money back guarantee. Accounts that are purchased after the demo are not eligible for a refund. To cancel an account, the client must inform before the expiry date of account. The accounts are due for renewal payment after expiry date. If an account is canceled after the expiry (or is suspended due to nonpayment) no data will be available until the pending invoices are paid.
10. Late Payments If your account with B4Bahrain becomes past due, we will send notification on the email we have on file. Please note that B4Bahrain reserves the right to deny all services to clients with past due balances. Shared and Reseller Accounts that are 5 days past due will be suspended and a reactivation fee of 10% of the balance due will be charged. Shared and Reseller accounts that are 10 days past due will be terminated. VPS/ Dedicated Server Accounts 3 days past due will be assessed suspended and a fee of 20% of monthly charges will be charged.
11. Bandwidth Usage You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account or charge you an additional fee for the overages.
12. Indemnification Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold B4Bahrain harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against company, its agents, customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by its agents, employees.
13. Disclaimer B4Bahrain will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. we makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide and we disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by B4Bahrain and its employees.
AUP - Acceptable Use Policy
The use of B4Bahrain services is governed by following Acceptable Use Policy and Terms
Any Accounts violating the Acceptable Use Policy will be suspended for non compliance followed by a termination in 10 days.
B4Bahrain provides shared hosting services, which means that server resources are shared among multiple subscribers that are hosted on same server. B4Bahrain services are designed to meet the typical needs of small business, bloggers and individuals. B4Bahrain shared hosting service is not intended for non-typical applications, large applications for which dedicated server option should be used. B4Bahrain makes every commercially reasonable effort to accommodate Subscribers who are using their website space and other resources within our Terms. However, in order to ensure a quality experience for all Subscribers, B4Bahrain reserves the right to review and refuse/ suspend services for any subscriber/domain that is not fairly using the resources.
B4Bahrain does not allow any of the following content to be hosted: Illegal Material: This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files that are illegal and copy righted, and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation. Adult Material: Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise obscene content. The designation of "adult material" is left entirely to the discretion of B4Bahrain. Warez: It includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, and password cracking. IP spoofing, etc., and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material. Other Material: Any material we feel to be abusive, effect or could effect the operation of the service or affect other Internet users. The designation of "abusive" is left entirely to the discretion of B4Bahrain. All rights reserved.
Using a shared hosting account as a backup/storage device of is not permitted.
Diskspace Usage for Windows: 40% of allocated diskspace is used for emails and 60% is used for webpages, databases and logs. There are situations where this distribution cannot be monitored and enforced by hosting panel/ server; in such situation user must comply when informed. The maximum email disk space usage should not exceed 2GB on any of shared hosting account.
Use of budget hosting for business: Budget and Portal packages are designed for hobbyists/ freelancers and are sold on subsidized prices. Using budget or portal packages for business purposes is not permitted. Any accounts found in violation will be terminated on one week notice to registered email address.
The following resource limits apply on shared hosting packages.
Budget Packages: Memory usage may not exceed 10% per domain/file/application CPU usage may not exceed 15% per domain/file/application Apache connections may not exceed 15 connections 15 MySQL maximum user connections allowed 100 emails per hour, per domain Maximum Inodes allowd: 100,000 Maximum file size allowed: 10 MB, One backup file allowed with maximum of 500 MB in size.
Portal/ Ultimate packages:
Memory usage may not exceed 10% per domain/file/application
CPU usage may not exceed 15% per domain/file/application
Apache connections may not exceed 25 connections
15 MySQL maximum user connections allowed
100 emails per hour, per domain
Maximum Inodes allowed: 300,000
Maximum file size allowed: 20 MB, One backup file allowed with maximum of 1000 MB in size.
Note: Portal/ultimate packages are meant to run portals and should not be used for as extensive email activity and for company/business websites and reselling.
Business packages: Memory usage may not exceed 10% per domain/file/application CPU usage may not exceed 15% per domain/file/application Apache connections may not exceed 30 connections 30 MySQL maximum user connections allowed 350 emails per hour, per domain
Maximum Inodes allowd: 300,000
Inodes: All shared hosting account may not use an excessive number of inodes. Any account found to have over 100,000 inodes may be removed from our backup system to prevent overload. Note: Every file (a webpage, image file, email, etc) on your account uses up 1 inode.
Clound Hosting And Unlimited/ No-limit packages
Unlimited services offered by B4Bahrain should not be used in such a way that a single or few subscribers unfairly or adversely impact the experience for other subscribers.
For cloud hosting and unlimited packages the following terms and conditions will also apply.
14. The following files are not allowed mp3s, audios, videos, anime, .rar files, Warez.
15. Gamers sites, shout cast and similar, picture uploads, file sharing, picture sharing are not allowed.
16. The accounts cannot be used for general storage of any kind.
17. The accounts cannot be used for email storage.
18. The accounts cannot be used for upload or download portals of any kind.
19. The sale of ebooks and other downloadable material is also prohibbted (it might be allowed within reason)
20. The accounts cannot be used as a distribution point for any kind of files and data.
21. They may not be used for HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs), Ponzi schemes or pyramid schemes.
22. No-Limits/ Unlimited package are for hosting webpages and webgraphics, and does not allow downloads or streaming media. Any files that are not viewable in browsers are considered downloads. Maximum webgraphics size should no more than 1500KB.
23. proxy servers are not allowed.
24. All files hosted must be directly linked on WebPages, and accessible from internet for every one.
25. Offering free hosting is not permitted.
26. Hosting a torrent is not allowed in unlimited package
27. Reselling is not allowed in unlimited package.
Resellers are responsible for supporting their clients.B4Bahrain does not provide support to our Reseller's Clients. If a reseller's client contacts us, we reserve the right to place the client account on hold until the reseller can assume their responsibility for their client. All support requests must be made by the reseller on their clients' behalf for security purposes. Resellers are also responsible for all content stored or transmitted under their reseller account and the actions of their clients'. B4Bahrain will hold any reseller responsible for any of their clients actions that violate the law or the terms of service.
Reseller accounts can only be used to host live websites on active domain names. Hosting of expired domains (that are more than one month old) and non-existent domains is strictly forbidden.
If a reseller account is suspended (non payment, TOS violation etc) and a clients under suspended reseller approaches us, we reserve the right to move the under our management.
Budget hosting AUP is applied on reseller account except where mentioned.
Diskspace Usage for Windows: For domains hosted under reseller account disk space usage for emails should not exceed 1GB.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We take a zero tolerance attitude against sending of unsolicited e-mail, commonly known as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated without notice.
B4Bahrain reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy, at its sole discretion and also have the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion.
We charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. The cost of the "clean up fee" is left entirely to the discretion of company. All rights reserved.
B4Bahrain reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of this Policy at any time without notice.
Refusal Of Service
28. We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion.
Refusal Of Service We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion.